Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ikea Elga Wardrobe with 3 Sliding Doors


I love this wardrobe from Ikea! The color and style just match the current bedroom furniture. If I'm really going to turn my walk-in closet into an office and open the entrance outside the bedroom, this big wardrobe would be a good idea to provide storage in the bedroom! It will be big enough for the wall in my bedroom (Size: 85 3/8" W X 22 7/8" D X 79 7/8" H) and provides a lot of storage space that I needed. And the price is good too! Such a big wardrobe only costs $450?! Did anyone buy this kind of Ikea wardrobe before? I wonder if it is sturdy.

But before I can make my 'closet home office' dream come true, I will have to figure out the possibility of blocking the entrance of the walk-in closet and opening another entrance outside the bedroom first.

5 comments:

  1. I love it too! Just searching for wardrobe's myself and came across this. Did you get it? If so how is it working out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Sorry I did not see this comment before. No I haven't made up my mind about the closet home office yet. So right now I do not have that spare wall for this super nice wardrobe :( . Also if I really pursue this idea, I'd have to convince my husband about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your blog,Sliding doors are indeed a great way to add fresh and unique furniture pieces to the interior of your house without investing too much money.

    Thanks & Regards
    Sliding Wardrobe Doors

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you buy it you'll hate it...trust me

    ReplyDelete