Friday, June 26, 2009

Small Walk-In Closet Home Office- Is this workable?


I want to turn one of the small walk-in closet in the master bedroom into an home office. Currently I'm using the guest bedroom. Since I work from home and have some 'stuff', I don't really want my guests to see all that stuff lying around the guest bedroom when they come over. So I was thinking about using another space as my home office. I thought about using part of the garage + adjacent narrow closet (I asked on another forum but it doesn't seem to work). As my small duplex only has 2 bedrooms, now it seems that I have no other options other than using the small walk-in closet in the master bedroom. In the picture on the left you can see the small walk-in closet in the master bedroom. The other closed door is the entrance.





But then another question arrives, where do I put all those clothes in that walk-in closet? Yes there is still some space left in another sliding door closet in the master bedroom, but it surely is not enough. So I was thinking if I can change the entrance of the walk-in closet to the side facing the hallway (From the picture on the left, it is the hallway cabinet and behind it is the walk-in closet.). If so I will be able to put a large wardrobe on the wall where the original closet entrance was (the wall is where the first picture shows). I just wonder if this is possible...





I have found some pictures of a similar kind of home office closet below. Some look better than the others but they all seem practical. :)








































Look at all these closet home offices! Wow... I really want to have one for myself. And for the clothing storage.... The one in picture of the 'walk-in' closet below would be nice.












I don't know why... the pictures are not in the same place as preview :( . But please leave me a comment or suggestions if you got any ideas. Thank you for reading! :)
































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment